MySutterOnline, a healthcare web portal primarily designed to connect over one million patients with specialist physicians across the United States of America. That is, patients or registered users can use this online platform to find doctors close to them.
In addition, this platform allows you to book appointments in advance with the respective doctors, requesting laboratory tests, here on this portal. The platform helps users store their medical records, lab test results, and diagnostic reports, which doctors can access to learn more about their patients’ health conditions.
My Sutter Online Features
My Health Online Sutter’s health portal offers patients and registered users many functions. Features like:
- Users or patients can use the My Sutter Online platform to find doctors near them using the MySutterOnline search feature.
- Patients whose information is registered on this platform have access to all medical letters, laboratory results, and diagnostic reports stored on the forum.
- Specialists and doctors can access online medical letters and other essential documents.
- As well as that, you can access the MySutterOnline platform that allows you (the user or patient) to update your documents and profile as needed by accessing this online portal from the comfort of your own home.
- Users can schedule appointments with specialists online through these portals, allowing them to make plans in advance.
- Direct messaging allows users to communicate with Sutter’s healthcare team for advice and guidance through the portals.
- Additionally, patients can request laboratory tests and diagnostic tests through the portal. The results of these tests are also available through this portal.
- The web portal uses a cloud-based platform to securely store patient records on the company’s private servers, which ensures better data security.
- Moreover, this web portal can get SMS notifications about expected dates and due dates for test results.