A non-profit healthcare organization founded 100 years ago in 1921 primarily to integrate technological tools with industry to improve the country’s healthcare system. The main reason for the foundation of the hospital was the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918.
As a non-profit organization, My Sutter Online invests our resources back into the community. Sutter Hospitals serves a larger portion of Northern California’s Medi-Cal patient population than any other healthcare system.* We are proud to fund and partner with community programs to ensure those in need have access to social and health services. nursing.
Founder John Augustus Sutter established the first hospital in Fort Sutter to provide healthcare to those suffering from the Spanish flu pandemic. The organization also established new hospitals in major cities and also acquired many non-profit hospitals in different states and converted them into Sutter Health medical centers.
Getting Your Account Back At My Sutter Online
To recover your My Sutter Online web portal account without username and password. Follow the detailed tutorial below. Occasionally, users have difficulty recalling their username or password for unknown reasons. If you are also a victim, you can reset your password by following the instructions below.
Forgot Login ID
- You can easily retrieve your login ID by clicking the “Forgot my login ID” option on the login page.
- You will then be asked for your last name, first name, date of birth, and email address.
- Click “Next” then.
- If your account has been verified, you will receive an email with a default login ID once your account has been verified.
- From this page, select the “Forgot my password” option.
- Then enter your login ID in the requested section and click the Next icon.
- Now follow the instructions on the new page.
- After following the instructions, click the Next icon again.
- On the newly loaded page, enter your new password and confirm the password by typing it again.
- And finally, tap on the “Send” option.